Poclain Hydraulics Inc
About Poclain Hydraulics Inc
- Engines, Components & Electronics > Electronics, Controls, Instrumentation > Controls, Other
- Engines, Components & Electronics > Engines & Powertrains > Brakes, Brake Lever Assemblies, Linings
- Engines, Components & Electronics > Engines & Powertrains > Drivetrains & Accessories
- Engines, Components & Electronics > Engines & Powertrains > Pump Drives
- Engines, Components & Electronics > photoelectric Sensors
- Industrial Hydraulic Products - IFPE > Hydrostatic Drives
- Mobile Hydraulic Products - IFPE > Actuators > Motors (LSHT-Low Speed, High Torque)
- Mobile Hydraulic Products - IFPE > Actuators > Motors (Piston)
- Mobile Hydraulic Products - IFPE > Actuators > Motors (Wheel)
- Mobile Hydraulic Products - IFPE > Brakes, Spring/Hydraulic/Multi-Disc
- Mobile Hydraulic Products - IFPE > Electrohydraulic Pumps
- Mobile Hydraulic Products - IFPE > Pumps > Variable Displacement (Piston)
- Pumps > Pumps > Hydraulic
- Pumps > Pumps > Hydrostatic
New Products & Technologies
PM70 ¾ Heavy-Duty Pump
The new PM70 ¾ heavy-duty pump is capable of operating at 420 bar (6000 psi) of max pressure. It is the latest PM pump range addition, which now spans displacements from 7 to 70cc/rev. Sized for a range machines including large soil & asphalt compactors, loaders, forklifts, & telehandlers, the PM70’s design is similar to the PM30 and PM50 for easy inventory management and conversions. Controls include mechanical servo with feedback, hydraulic servo, and elecro-proportional with feedback.
Preview: MT07 High-Performance Radial Motor for Track Drives
The MT07 is our new high-performance radial motor for track drives. Designed mainly for CTLs, it helps enhance the machine’s productivity thanks to higher speed and superior efficiency, with a displacement of 30 – 56 cu. in/rev in a compact and balanced envelope. It has high load capacity bearing support, superior pollution resistance, equal performance in forward/reverse, versatile configuration to ease integration and a high performance parking/emergency brake. Preview the MT07 at IFPE 2020.
CreepDrive™ Constant Low Speed
CreepDrive™ is our hybrid mechanical-hydraulic transmission that allows vehicles who travel at normal speeds on-road to perform work functions at constant low speeds up to 7.5 mph, while maintaining the high engine RPM required for auxiliary system functions. When disengaged, vehicles can drive at normal speeds on-road with no mechanical transmission efficiency losses. Optimized for simple chassis installation, CreepDrive helps end users to maximize productivity, work quality and driver comfort.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.